Position: Office Receptionist
KASPA TECHNOLOGIES is a supplier of office and security equipments. We also do sourcing
and importing. The office is looking for a competent candidate to fill the position of office receptionist in our office located at Dar es salaam.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Secretarial duties such as filing, typing, printing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- To perform cleanliness of office premises and environment
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone
- Giving instructions to the customers by answering or referring inquiries.
- Act as a cashier
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- To ensure that offices are opened and closed on time
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Secondary School Education (Form Four) with certificate in computer/accountancy/marketing or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good command of English in both writing and speaking.
- Great customer service skills
- Age must be below 28yrs
- Great computer skills as well as hands-on experience with office equipments (e.g.fax machines and printers)
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:-
Please send your CV, certificates and one passport size recent taken to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline will be on 30th December, 2020.
All applications should be posted to the email. HAND DELIVERY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR SEND A TEXT
JOB SCAM ALERT! Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money