Job Title: Documents and Records Assistant
Ardent Porters International (API) is a clearing and forwarding company that is based in Dar es Salaam. We operate in collaboration with a sister company, known as Ardent Porters Limited, in Yiwu, China. We provide a range of services including Customs Clearing, Imports Facilitation, Exports Management, Buying Agency, Full Container Cargo (FCL) Handling, Loose Cargo (LCL) Handling, and Insurance Brokerage.
- The Documents and Records Assistant will be responsible for administering API documents and procedures that will allow
- API to capture, store, retrieve, share, and destroy electronic and paper records and documents.
- To record, file and distribute all inward and outward correspondences including mail, email, and internal correspondence.
- To prepare letters and correspondences to mails and emails.
- To track, follow up and receive all import/export documents.
- To audit all import/export documents for accuracy and consistency.
- To assist staff with requests to locate and retrieve documents and records.
- To track shipments and make updates in appropriate registers.
- To prepare reports as required.
- To answer all incoming calls.
- To undertake any other task that may be assigned by directors or supervisor.
- Superior oral and verbal communication skills.
- Good command in English.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Good command in Microsoft Office Applications – particularly Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- High level of integrity.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of team.
- The level of education should be a diploma or above.
- At least two (2) years experience in records management activities.
- Should be under 30 years of age.
Applications, along with C.V’s, should be submitted online to email@example.com before 10:00pm on Thursday,December 17th, 2020.